THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING, USING OR ORDERING FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE INFORMATION BELOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS WITH RESPECT TO THIS INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Please exit this site now if you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions. Thank you for visiting Bandusta Australia, I hope you were able to find what you're looking for.
This site is owned and operated by me. All parts of this site come under the applicable copyright laws and nothing may be replicated or copied without permission from me.
All prices displayed on, and processed by, this website are in Australian dollars.
All orders received are subject to acceptance by Bandusta Bandanas. Bandusta Bandanas reserves the right to cancel any orders at its discretion, regardless of order confirmation or payment status.
Payments must be received before orders are processed. Unpaid orders will be automatically cancelled after five business days or earlier at Bandusta Bandanas' discretion. Bandusta Bandanas reserves the right to request additional information from the customer to ascertain the validity of payment information or personal details.
Delivery transit times are guidelines provided to Bandusta Bandanas by Australia Post. Bandusta Bandanas cannot be responsible or provide compensation for delays in delivery transit times.
Insurance for loss or damage is not included with orders but is available for optional purchase. In order to keep costs down for our customers, insurance is not automatically included with orders. If you wish to insure your order for loss or damage, please contact me directly for a new total i.e. registered post incurs an extra cost for domestic customers. Registered post is not offered for international customers. This is recommended for items of value so you can make a claim in the rare event your order goes missing or arrives damaged. All parcels over $100 and any baby carrier products are sent registered post. The customer accepts that Bandusta Bandanas cannot be held responsible or provide replacements for lost or damaged orders if it is posted uninsured/unregistered.
The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, charges or restrictions that may be imposed on orders.
The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and monitoring of their Bandusta Bandanas account, including password security and account activity. The customer accepts full responsibility for all activities and transactions that occur under their account.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices for products, services and other charges displayed on this website. In the event that a price for a product, service or charge is incorrect due to a typographical error, Bandusta Bandanas reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order or amend the incorrect price and request additional payment before processing your order, regardless of order confirmation or payment status. A refund will be issued for full paid purchases where additional payment is not received.
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of product descriptions and images displayed on this website. This information is obtained from product manufacturers and distributors, and is reliant upon their accuracy and completeness. As a result Bandusta Bandanas cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of this information. Bandusta Bandanas makes no warranties as to the effectiveness or suitability of products on this website and all claims are to be made directly with the manufacturer. All information contained on this website - aside from Product Reviews - is provided by Bandusta Bandanas in good faith. This information is for general use only and is not designed to replace the advice of your health care professional or independent advisor. It is recommended you seek independent advice for your specific needs and situation before using information or purchasing products displayed on this website.
Bandusta Bandanas makes no warranties or representations of any kind and accepts no liability to any person or entity with respect to any inaccuracy, misleading information, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this website. The customer acknowledges and warrants that it has relied on its own skill and judgment or that of its professional advisers on the suitability of the products and information, and indemnifies Bandusta Bandanas from and against any suit, claim, demand or compensation which the customer or others may have against Bandusta Bandanas in relation to: the products provided to the customer; the customer’s use of the products; and any information contained on this website.
Where this site contains links to external web sites, Bandusta Bandanas does not make any representation as to the accuracy of information or products contained on those websites and will not accept any responsibility for your access, use or purchases made on those websites.
This website is owned by Bandusta Bandanas (ABN 73 609 375 341) and you accept that all material including content, images and design concepts - are the property of Bandusta Bandanas, regardless of copyright status. You must obtain written permission to use any material contained on this website. Unauthorised commercial and non-commercial use is prohibited and all infringements will be pursued and reported.
I have spent many hours creating all the products that are created under Bandusta Mums and Bandusta Bandanas and are strictly copyrighted to Bandusta Bandanas. Please respect my work and do not reproduce/copy any of my products' designs without written permission from me.
If you purchase any baby related products from Bandusta Mums range, please be aware that:
WARNING: Positional asphyxia (suffocation) can occur in young babies - this can happen when a baby's chin is pressed against a baby's chest, restricting airflow. Ensure that there is sufficient air flow around your baby’s head and face to prevent suffocation especially when sleeping.
The baby carriers/slings I sell are recommended by their Manufacturers to be suitable for use for premature babies. I/Bandusta Bandanas do not recommend the buyer of a baby carrier/sling from me to carry/wear a premature baby in their bought carrier/sling. If the buyer do carry/wear their premature baby in a baby carrier/sling, then it is at the buyer's risk.
I will not be held responsible for any injuries or deaths that results from any mis-use of the products I sell.
Please read the following very carefully before purchasing a baby carrier/sling from me:
- DO NOT continue to use a baby carrier/sling despite wear or damage or fault to the baby carrier/sling
- DO NOT carry/wear a baby in a baby carrier/sling near open flames including stoves as a precaution
- DO NOT bend over while baby is in the baby carrier/sling which might result in baby falling out and sustaining injuries or death
- DO NOT leave baby unattended while still in the baby carrier
- DO NOT leave the baby sling still wrapped around an unattended baby
- DO NOT put baby to bed while still in the sling or carrier
- DO NOT sleep while still carrying a baby in the carrier/sling
- DO NOT carry/wear a baby in a baby carrier/sling around mechanical equipment to ensure that the tail does not get caught
- DO NOT carry/wear a baby in a baby carrier/sling whilst swimming in water
- DO NOT let go of baby's weight before ensuring that baby is secured in the baby carrier/sling
- DO NOT use a baby carrier/sling without reading ALL of the enclosed instructions
- DO NOT use a baby carrier/sling as a safety seat device in cars or airplanes
- DO use common sense and caution when using a baby carrier/sling
- DO ensure that your baby is secured in the baby carrier especially when making adjustments
- DO use caution while wearing baby in a baby carrier/sling in and around water
Returns & Exchanges Policy
I want you to be completely happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, I will gladly exchange or refund subject to the conditions below.
- Customers are to contact me via email before returning/posting items.
- All refunds will be made by PayPal or Bank Deposit only.
- Refund will be for the item purchase price paid less any discount coupons, vouchers and other deductions if applicable. Postage is not refundable. If the customer received free shipping, the actual shipping charge will be deducted from the refund amount. If the customer received free gifts with order that are not returned, the recommended retail price of the items will be deducted from the refund amount.
In the unfortunate case where your product is defective, after having carefully followed the manufacturer instructions then please contact us immediately and return the product to us within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please email me before returning the item.
At the descretion of the Bandusta Bandanas I will either:
- Give you a refund for the defective product or
- Exchange it for the same product
- Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. Buyer will be responsible for the return postage of the product for exchange and the postage of the new product.
- Please ensure the product(s) is unused, unwashed, intact and in a suitable state to be resold.
- If the product is damaged in transit then it cannot be accepted as an exchange by Bandusta Bandanas.
- The postage costs for returns and exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping costs from the original purchase will not be refunded, unless there is a fault with the product (I will refund postage costs).
- Custom Orders, seconds, clearance items and items that are marked as final sale only are sold as is, with no returns or exchanges.
- Parcels are to be received by me within 14 days of order shipping date.
- Items not in original condition, received after 14 days of shipping date or ineligible for return or exchange will be returned at the customer's expense.
I only handle warranties for any products branded under Bandusta Mums and Bandusta Bandanas. The warranty periods for these products are as specified below. Because of the nature of these products, the warranty period is fairly short, however, we do expect these items to last a lot longer than the periods specified.
- Bandusta Mums Belly Bands (Original and ACTIVE) - 1 month
- Bandusta Bandanas (Boutique and Work) - 6 months
If you have a valid warranty claim, I will either:
- Give you a refund for the defective product or
- Exchange it for the same product
If you are experiencing a problem with any other branded products sold from me, please either contact the manufacturer directly or contact me and I will forward your claim on your behalf to my distributor for said product. I will endeavour to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. The customer is responsible for postage costs associated with warranty replacements and testing.
Lost or Damaged Parcels
Thankfully, it is rare for parcels to be lost or damaged in transit. We take great care with packaging your order and inspect all items carefully to ensure they are in mint condition. All parcels over $100 and any baby carrier products are sent registered post. If your order is less than $100 and you would like to register your order (including insurance up to $100), please contact us after making your order, and we will arrange this. This will cost an extra $2.80.
If your parcel has not arrived as expected, please see contact us directly and I will endeavour to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Please be aware that the most common reasons for parcels not arriving as expected are:
- Not enough time allowed for delivery. Delivery transit time is from the date your order was shipped, not from the date your order was placed.
- Misplaced delivery notification card for registered items. This card will be left if no-one was home at the time of delivery (sometimes these cards get mixed up with junk mail or misplaced). Your parcel will likely be at your local post office. Please arrange collection immediately to avoid your parcel being returned to sender.
- Unexpected delivery transit delays: Occasionally there are delivery transit delays with Australia Post (eg Strikes) which are beyond our control. Please allow an extra or two for your parcel to arrive.
- Incorrect shipping address details supplied: Please check you typed in the correct shipping address details. We print and use this as your parcel shipping label.
If you have not registered your order, please contact Australia Post directly with any concerns. Once a parcel is posted, it leaves our control and unfortunately we cannot be responsible for loss or damage in transit. I personally inspects all orders carefully to ensure items are in new and undamaged condition and they are packaged appropriately to avoid damage in transit under normal circumstances.
If you have registered your order (or your order is over $100 and you get free registered post), please contact us and we will follow up with Australia Post to see where your package is.
Please note that Bandusta Bandanas cannot be held responsible for parcels that are lost or damaged and all risk passes to the customer once a parcel has been posted. Bandusta Bandanas will provide assistance with any insurance claims (for those orders registered). Australia Post is responsible for all shipping issues, and any claims for loss or damage for uninsured parcels must be made directly with them.
If a parcel is returned to us as undeliverable (due to failure to respond to delivery calling cards, incorrect address details supplied etc), Bandusta Bandanas will re-deliver for an additional postage cost for that parcel to be paid by the customer.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
Gift certificate can be used to purchase any items available on the Bandusta Australia website. Gift certificates cannot be used or redeemed anywhere except on the Bandusta Australia website. Gift certificates are in Australian dollars and valid only for 12 months from issued date.
Gift certificates cannot be used or redeemed without the authorized claim code, cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen, cannot be used or redeemed towards previous purchases, cannot be used or redeemed to purchase other gift certificates, cannot be resold, and are not refundable.
The balance from the gift certificate can not be used towards the postage portion of your order.
Any purchase less than the value of a gift certificate causes the unused balance to be placed in the account of the gift certificate recipient for use in a future transaction.
Any purchase exceeding the value of a gift certificate requires extra payment to complete the transaction.